Students email list

From: Tom Theroux
Subject: Students email list
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:10:48 +0000

Are you targeting the student sector? Do you want students to buy your product or visit your website?

Our company has carefully collected an email database, which allows to advertise your product or service to the audience of 1.7 million US college & university students! This is the most comprehensive students email database available on the Internet.

All addresses on the database belong to students (18-24 years old), are verified and as a proof of their origin end with '.edu', which stands for educational institutions.

The database will be delivered to you in a ZIP archive of a 34MB TXT file.
All addresses were collected in September, 2004.

The price we are asking is $370. To place an order please proceed to:

Mirror 1: http://www.nsshost.com/edu.php
Mirror 2: http://www.bbehost.com/edu.php

Sincerely,
Tom Theroux