Fw: coolheaded

From: Bianca Saenz
Subject: Fw: coolheaded
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:21:09 -0800

Had this link sent to my cell phone of all places.
http://www.promodiscounts.com/ref44.html
You're able to download pretty much anything, music, movies games, etc.  I
managed to download 5 CD's so far.
You aren't going to believe how many music CD's are in here - it's wacky.
They walk you through the entire process of burning your choices to CD.
I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop
looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.
Call me later if you get the chance.

Andrea