Re: Help: How to install auctex on winxp

From: Dachao Li
Subject: Re: Help: How to install auctex on winxp
Date: 07 Oct 2004 17:32:29 +0800

David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:

> Dachao Li <dachao_sandy@sohu.com> writes:
>
> > Could anybody supply an auctex 11.5x which is installed without the
> > need of compile? (ntemacs)
>
> Have you tried following the installation instructions in
> INSTALL.windows?  What problems did you encounter?

Thanks for your help.

I cann't access www.mingw.org, and cygwin is too big and difficult
to me, so I cannot get MSYS tool set, and I have no any experience of
using msys . I remember that installing auctex 11.1x only need copying it
and changing .emacs, why installing auctex 11.5x is more difficult?
Is there a installing method that is like installing auctex 11.1x?

--
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
JOHN 15:12