buffer-local add-log-mailing-address (was: change-log-mode)

From: Jochen Küpper
Subject: buffer-local add-log-mailing-address (was: change-log-mode)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:09:22 +0200

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:07:13 +0200 Johan Bockgård wrote:

Johan> Jochen Küpper <usenet@jochen-kuepper.de> writes:

>> I have problems with add-change-log-entry using the "wrong"
>> user-mail-address for new entries.
Johan> [...]
>> However, a-c-l-e does seem to cache the value internally.

Johan> `add-log-mailing-address'

Thanks for the hint. However, that variable shows the same behavior.

Now I found out that the same issue was brought up before:
,----
| http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2003-04/msg00072.html
`----
I could not find a solution using google, and apparently add-log from
GNU Emacs 21.3.1 still shows the same problem. Any takers?

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)