Auctex and font size

From: Joakim Hove
Subject: Auctex and font size
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:09:47 +0200

Hello,

I have recently moved to a new workplace, and here they have a
bleeding edge? ("CVS-5.426") AUCTeX installation. Suddenly I find that
auctex automagically increases and decreases symbol size according to
context, i.e. in math mode x^2 the (to be) raised "2" is represented
by a smaller font in the buffer window.

At first it looks really neat - but in particular when aligning large
equations it gets a bit in the way. Is it possible to turn off this
feature?

Best Regards

Joakim Hove

--