Re: CVS Emacs compilation problem

From: Martin Stemplinger
Subject: Re: CVS Emacs compilation problem
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:21:39 +0200

Hattuari wrote on 10/27/2004 10:04 PM:
Martin Stemplinger wrote:

Hi all,

I just checked out the emacs source from CVS. The compilation fails
while preparing loaddefs.el with the message

Symbol's function definition is void: vc-find-root
make: *** [autoloads] Fehler 255

I'd appreciate any hints what mistake I made here.

TIA
Martin

Did you bootstrap it?  I don't recall the details, but try something along
the lines of `make bootstrap'.

It happens during make bootstrap. Should have mentioned it. Sorry!
--
Remove NOSPAM to reply by mail