Autofill on a modified paragraph

From: Giannandrea Castaldi
Subject: Autofill on a modified paragraph
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:08:43 +0200

Hi all,
when I'm writing a text in a text mode the autofill insert soft newlines so that the lines aren't too long. But if I change a paragraph the autofill doesn't reformat the whole paragraph, I must reinsert spaces in the right positions so that it reinsert soft newlines.
There is a way to apply refill on the whole paragrath/buffer?

Thanks a lot.

Giannandrea