Re: How to populate a property list?

From: Hattuari
Subject: Re: How to populate a property list?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:23:26 -0500

Hattuari wrote:

> Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
>
>> of course, ymmv.  you may wish for industrial strength building
>> materials instead of coconuts and sand castles.  that's fine, too.
>> every once in a while some titanic technology grounds itself out
>> on the emacs shore -- in time, transformed by the incessant yap,
>> hap, lapping of the [yhl]acker s[eu]rf (itself a {t}id{al,le}
>> reflection of lunatic ellipsoid centered around "know" and "do"),
>> it becomes coconuts and sand castles in the playful hands of the
>> island inhabitants, as well.
>>
>> thi
>
> You have know idea how ironic your comments are in contrast to the culture
> of C++.
Here people throw coconuts at you when they don't like what you say.  On
comp.lang.c++ they throw knives. Seriously.  In the C++ community there is
a certain obsession about specifying things exactly (note that I did not
say clearly), and an expectation that things behave as specified.
--
p->m == (*p).m == p[0].m