Re: Help: how to use emms+mplayer on windows

From: Ryan Bowman
Subject: Re: Help: how to use emms+mplayer on windows
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:28:28 -0800 (PST)

--- utopia <lidachao@atlas.cz> wrote:

> I setup .emacs according to the README of emms.
> (require 'emms)
> (require 'emms-player-simple)
> (require 'emms-source-file)
> (setq emms-player-list '(emms-player-mpg321
>                          emms-player-ogg123
>                          emms-player-mplayer)

It's been a while since I tried to use this package
but as I recall the above line tells emacs what player
to use, but there aren't (or weren't) windows versions
for any opf mpg321, ogg123, nor mplayer.
I don't know if that's the problem but that's the
problem I had.  If you found a windows version of one
of those players give me a link to it and I'll see if
I can get it working.
Or, can emms use winamp for a player?
Ryan

=====
---
Ryan

The door at the end of the tunnel is far too small...
 - Closing In 2.0 - Don't Be Afraid - Information Society - insoc.org
---