Re: QT syntax support

From: Libero Spagnolini
Subject: Re: QT syntax support
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:06:24 +0000

Andrey Slusar wrote:
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 21:40:46 +0000, Libero Spagnolini wrote:

Hi everybody. I searched a lot googling the net but I was not able to
find a suitable elisp file to tweak my init.el to add Qt syntax support
in XEmacs/Emacs. I found a Qt-Mode but I think font-lock mode changed a
lot from what's written in that version. I'm interested to add support
for proper syntax highlighting whenever I write signals, slots or
Q_OBJECT and other Qt keywords.
Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

 May be this: http://bddf.ca/~zrusin/kde-emacs.tar.bz2

This was exactly what I was looking for! Great set of elisp files!
Now I'm trying to find a variable that lets me change the color of private signals to the color of the public and private c++ reserved keyword to make the all thing perfect. If you any idea about how to fix this please let me know.

Thanxs again.

Libe