Re: clearcase mode and changing task

From: Dan Elliott
Subject: Re: clearcase mode and changing task
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:52:05 -0600

uk6sx2e4p.fsf@terrapin.northbound-train.com">news:uk6sx2e4p.fsf@terrapin.northbound-train.com...

http://www.northbound-train.com/gaymedia.html
http://www.northbound-train.com/perlwin32.html
>                Emacs Stuff => http://www.northbound-train.com/emacs.html
>           Music CD Trading => http://www.northbound-train.com/cdr.html
----
>                        Live Free, that's the message!
----

Hi,

Yes, it is a clearcase term.  I am certainly not a clearcase expert, but for
me it determines which files are visible to me.  When I set a task from the
command line is starts a new shell process.

- dan