From: Swami Tota Ram Shankar
Subject: >>> TERRORIST AND EVIL ANGLO-SAXON RACE AND RELIGION <<< FACTS YOU WONT HEAR
Date: 16 Nov 2004 14:32:42 -0800

"Bob Weigel" <dontuwish@nothing.net> wrote in message

> > While George Bush, is the epitome of evil, racism, and uncompassionate
> > conservatism, Kerry is either deluded, very deluded, or plainly a liar.
>       As to bush being racist...sorry I dont' see that.  You make nasty
> presumptions about others which makes you no fun to read...  uncompassionate
> conservativism...I'd like to take you on a trip where we help people.  I'd
> give you an education.
>  -Bob

BASTARD, FIRST PAY THE INDIANS, THE REPARATIONS FOR THE LAND THAT YOU STOLE
AND THE AFRICAN AMERICANS THE REPARATIONS FOR STEALING THEIR LIBERTY, KEEPING
THEM IN CHAINS IN ANIMAL BARNS, RAPING THEIR WOMEN, AND RIPPING THEIR SKIN
BY FLOGGING WITH WHIPS.  THE MOST EVIL RACE AND RELIGION IS THE ANGLO-SAXON
RACE AND RELIGION - ALWAYS AFTER THE RESOURCES, FREEDOM, LABOR OF ONE RACE
OR ANOTHER - BY BUILDING ALLIANCES OF ROBBERS, MURDERERS AND THUGS.

THE ANGLO-SAXON RACE AND RELIGION IS THE MOST EVIL :

(1) ORGANIZED BRUTAL FARM SLAVERY OF BLACKS
(2) GENOCIDE OF NATIVE AMERICANS
(3) TERRORISM ON HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI
(4) COLONIALISM ALL OVER THE WORLD

The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

     "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:
I came not so send peace, but a sword.
     "For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother, and the
daughter in law against her mother in law.
     "And a man's foes shall be they of his own
household.
 - Matthew 10:34-36.

War against terrorism is nothing new. It is the code word for the
crimes by anglo-saxon race and religion against other people.

(1) Genocide of native americans
(2) Genocide of vietnamese
(3) Atom bombs on hiroshima and nagasaki

The reall terrorist is the anglo-saxon race and religion.

The following GREAT article explains it well, with FULL SUPPORTING
EVIDENCE.
Its by Professor Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz. Enjoy!!!

http://www.counterpunch.org/ortiz10122004.html

October 11, 2004
"Annhiliation Until Unconditional Surrender"
"Indian Country"

By ROXANNE DUNBAR-ORTIZ

    at least ten Indians are (to be) killed for each white life
lost.You should not allow the troops to settle down on the defensive
but carry the war to the Indian camps, where the women and children
arethe truth should be ascertained and reported, but should not delay
the punishment of the Indians as a people. It is not necessary to find
the very men who committed the acts, but destroy all of the same
breed.

    -U.S. Major General William T. Sherman, 1866

27 February 1991: Oxford, Ohio.

This morning I woke to a winter wonderland, nice clean snow, and that