Re: emacs for everything?

From: Leonardo Boiko
Subject: Re: emacs for everything?
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:25:24 -0400

Maciek Pasternacki wrote:
I use XKB though to switch my Caps Lock and left Ctrl key (like Sun
keyboards have) -- this one I found in docs. ;) In Emacs it makes
*big* difference.

Who needs Caps Lock anyway? Instead of switching, I just bind it as another Control. Then, if by reflex I use the old Control, it's still a Control.

Too bad my IBM Model M keyboard doesn't have fancy Windows or multimedia keys... no, actually I'm pretty happy with that ;)
--
Leonardo Boiko