Comilation Errors

From: Richard Martin
Subject: Comilation Errors
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:56:25 GMT

Completely new to this, so I might just be being completly stupid but...

I have installed Emacs/JDEE/cedet all with no errors.  All the loading
statements end with done.

I load up my java file and it goes into JDE mode fine and it compiles fine.
Brings up the errors(deliberate code errors I put in to see what happens) in
a new split buffer but I can't click on them as stated in the user guide.
They are just text that dont do anything.  The go to next previous errors
doesn't work either.

Anyone help?

cheers
Bob