Several questions about the use of emacs

From: Chen, Yukun
Subject: Several questions about the use of emacs
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:34:23 +0800

Hi All
        Not sure whether anyone has the same experience. I have some questions
about the usage of emacs as follows
        1. How can I comments a block of content once? (mean that I can comment
sever lines by marking them with "//" at the start position in c language. I
think it is useful in c development)
        2. Has emacs provided the function that complete the left character of
a word, just as the commands of vi "ctrl + n" "ctrl + p" do?

        Thanx.
Aaron

Intel China Software Lab

Tel:  8621-52574545 Ext.1587