time-stamp problem

From: Sebastian Luque
Subject: time-stamp problem
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:57:04 GMT

After having solved a problem with the output from my system's 'date', I come
across another one with the time-stamp function. I was hoping to find help in
the library itself, but time-stamp is already compiled in my system (GNU
Emacs 21.3.1 (i386-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2004-10-16
on raven, modified by Debian). The problem is that timestamps ignore my
timezone adjustment completely, so it shows GMT time. The curious thing is
that everywhere else (including any shell outside of Emacs, the Emacs
modeline, and calls to 'date' within Emacs) I have the correct time, so I
don't where time-stamp is getting its value from. Any help please?

Thank you.
--
Best wishes,
Sebastian