Re: Opening gzipped files from within emacs?

From: Sebastien Kirche
Subject: Re: Opening gzipped files from within emacs?
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:16:46 +0100

Le 3 Dec 2004, Gian Uberto Lauri a formulé :

> SK> Would you mind to share your config file ?
>
> Sure.  OOps,  I  think I  have  several  ones  (Linux,  Mac OS  X  and
> Wi[stomach pain]. You mean the Mac OS X version ?

Yep the osx one.

Hehe, i also use emacs on several platforms, but i keep an unified .emacs to
avoid to search and update separate .emacs...

Maybe you can take a look at
http://sebastien.kirche.free.fr/emacs_stuff/emacs

I have  just updated it. *Beware*  : it's kinda  work in progress and  it need
some housework. But look at the beginning where i have some defines specific
to windows linux and mac.

Regards,
SĂ©bastien Kirche