Re: Let ANGLO SAXON BEAR THE COST OF MISUNDERSTANDING - FREE THE HMONG N

From: fooboo
Subject: Re: Let ANGLO SAXON BEAR THE COST OF MISUNDERSTANDING - FREE THE HMONG NOW
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 17:57:11 GMT

> Why does every race have to bear the cost of cultural misunderstanding
> and racism by the anglo-yankee white bastard ?
Isn't this racist? especially since there are very few actual Anglo-Saxons.
Most Brits. for example are Brythonic celts.

> Indians (Natives) paid with their own genocide.
> Blacks paid with slavery and getting flogged, raped, lynched and so
> on.
 I wont say white people had no hand in this, that is obviously true, but
many slaves were bought from black sellers who enslaved their neighbours and
sometimes
their own subjects. It wasn't only white people so don't only blame them. A
civil war was fought in America and there was serious political differences
in Britain as many white people fought AGAINST slavery. You fail to
acknowledge their sacrifice and efforts to stop slavery.
All civilisations have had periods of slavery. Britons have been sold all
through Europe in the past.

> Why race talk is taboo???!!! To suppress discussion of anglo-saxon
> racism
Again a generalisation therefore racist itself.

> In India we have polygamy. Hindu Kings had many wives. Sikh Maharajas
> had many wives. Ordinary people had multiple wives. This is Indian
> culture.
No problem there, have as many wives as you want just not in the countries
where that is illegal.
Likewise I wont drink alcohol in countries where it's illegal.

> If the anglo-saxon cannot tolerate more than one wife let him have
> one.
That's how we do it...so...thanks for YOUR permission?

> We all know half of anglos are bastards. Their king charles cheated
> on his wife diana. And diana had abortion. Newt Gingrich cheated.
King Charles? Do you mean Prince Charles?

> Their church is fuck of child molesters.
Generalisation again.

> Apply this monogamy law to anglo, not to others.
That's fine, so in "Anglo" countries we'll have monogamy in non-"Anglo"
countries we wont no problems there.

> This six person murder is from cultural misunderstanding, and wide
> spread
> prevalent racism. Let the anglo race bear its price.
So the whole anglo race is responsible? again racism in action
Racism occurs in all nations not just "white" ones.

> Furthermore, George Bush and white strategy of appointing crooked,
> corrupt, puppet minorities to high offices will be interpreted as
> racism and not the contrary. Condoleeza rice is not black - in her
> outlook or the circle she associates in. If any is black, it is Jesse
> Jackson.
Cuckoo cuckoo!

Your message is full of racism and inaccuracy. You can't fight racism BY
BEING RACIST!
Get the facts straight and learn to get along. If everybody did that we'd
have no problem. You are just adding to the problem.