Re: X11 Mac OS X 10.3 emacs fink: only terminal?

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: X11 Mac OS X 10.3 emacs fink: only terminal?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:47:32 -0600

   I don't think that Apple's "distinguishing feature" as you put it
   really isn't so hot, or all that special, when compared with X11, and
   it wasn't what attracted me to the system.

Sorry about the double negative, what I meant was --

   I think that Apple's "distinguishing feature" as you put it
   really isn't so hot, or all that special, when compared with X11, and
   it wasn't what attracted me to the system.

(Hopefully clear.)