Re: X11 Mac OS X 10.3 emacs fink: only terminal?

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: X11 Mac OS X 10.3 emacs fink: only terminal?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:08:36 -0600

   All I said was if the OP had only been interested in getting a
   windowed emacs running locally (which is how I understood his
   original post), then the best way to do that would be to use emacs'
   support for the local window system.  Seems pretty uncontroversial
   to me.

There's a difference between "local" and "preinstalled".  My X11
server is local.  It isn't preinstalled.  Does that somehow make it
"worse"?  No.