mode for editing installscript

From: John Russell
Subject: mode for editing installscript
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:53:20 -0500

I have to edit InstallScript code which is the languange used by InstallShield.
I would like to use emacs but I can't find a good mode for it.  I use C-mode
by default which does OK with some syntax highlighting but the indentation
is all wrong because of the installscript language sturcture.

e.g.

function <functionname>()
         STRING st1
         NUMBER nr1
         BOOL   b1
begin

        if something then
           stuff
        endif;

        <other things>
endif;

Does anyone know of a mode that might be helpful here.  Or at least, a
way to disable the autoinending in C-mode so I can use syntax
highlighting but use tabs a la text-mode.  Thanks a lot.

John