cperl-mode buglet

From: J Krugman
Subject: cperl-mode buglet
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 22:24:24 +0000 (UTC)

Under cperl-mode (a great module, BTW, which saves me many bugs
daily), Perl arrays and hashes get special coloring, but this
coloring persists even within commented text (which is not the case
for other syntax-based colorings).  It's only a very minor annoyance,
but is there any kluge to fix it?

TIA,

jill

P.S.  I'd like to post the version of cperl-mode I'm using, but I
can't figure out how to find it; my system only has the compiled
*.elc file.  BTW, how can one extract the module documentation info
from a compiled module file?
--
To  s&e^n]d  me  m~a}i]l  r%e*m?o\v[e  bit from my a|d)d:r{e:s]s.