Elisp tutorial

From: Sriram Karra
Subject: Elisp tutorial
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:20:29 +0530

I have written a small document as an introduction to the language
aspects of Emacs Lisp based on a talk I gave at our local LUG.  It is
a short 15 page doc that may be useful to programmers who are not
aware of Lisp or Lisp-like languages and are interested in
understanding the fundamentals of Emacs Lisp.

Pick up the tutorial in postscript/html/LaTeX from
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~karra/tutorial/

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~karra/elisp-tutorial.tar.gz is a tar bundle
containing just the Makefile and the LaTeX source, if you prefer.

Corrections, comments, criticism etc. most welcome.

--
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who can count and
those who can't.