need help with emacs

From: Zia Mulla
Subject: need help with emacs
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:39:57 +0530

Hi all,

I am using TCL in EMACS. What I need right now is the ability to do newline
and indent on a line exceeding 80 characters in addition to adding a \.
e.g.

Suppose I type a line:
This is just an example for lisp in EMACS. This is an example for lisp in
EMACS. This is an example.

This line should be indented as follows:

This is just an example for lisp in EMACS. This is an example for lisp in \
    EMACS. This is an example.

I am not sure if this can be achieved using auto-fill-mode. Maybe someone
among you might be using this or have any idea.

Thanks
Zia