Re: Sending files to the recycle bin via dired

From: Enila Nero
Subject: Re: Sending files to the recycle bin via dired
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:27:09 GMT

kurtz <kurtz611@yahoo.es> writes:

> Enila Nero escribe:
>> Although it should be obvious Emacs is on Windows (XP).
>
> Then the proper mailing list is help-emacs-windows on this same
> server.

I am not sure about mailing lists.  I've posted on gnu.emacs.help.  I
couldn't find a newsgroup which contains emacs AND windows in its
name.

As far as I know posting emacs windows questions to gnu.emacs.help is
totally appropriate.  If you know of the name of a better newsgroup
please let me know.

Enila