Re: Sending files to the recycle bin via dired

From: kurtz
Subject: Re: Sending files to the recycle bin via dired
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:44:26 +0100

Enila Nero escribe:
> kurtz <kurtz611@yahoo.es> writes:
>
> > Enila Nero escribe:
> >> Although it should be obvious Emacs is on Windows (XP).
> >
> > Then the proper mailing list is help-emacs-windows on this same
> > server.
>
> I am not sure about mailing lists.  I've posted on gnu.emacs.help.  I
> couldn't find a newsgroup which contains emacs AND windows in its
> name.

Yep, looks like the NTEmacs mailing mist is not mirrored to Usenet.

> As far as I know posting emacs windows questions to gnu.emacs.help is
> totally appropriate.  If you know of the name of a better newsgroup
> please let me know.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I was not intending to say that
this list is not appropiate, obviously it is, I was only suggesting
that the other list may be better for finding answers to NTEmacs
related questions. Information about the help-emacs-windows mailing
list is [1]here.

1. http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/faq11.html