Re: scroll-down and beginning-of-buffer

From: Paul Raines
Subject: Re: scroll-down and beginning-of-buffer
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:12:32 -0500 (EST)

Thanks guys

Sounds like (goto-char (point-min)) is the way to go.

Eli, the reason I was using the call-interactively thing was I
was sort of copying blindly from the scroll-all.el as a template
( I as looking at it for another solution).

As far as getting used to it, I have been trying for over 10 years.
And getting upset at it for 10 years.  SO I don't think I will
ever get used to it.  Now I don't have to.

Paul Raines                   email: raines@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 (2301) 13th Street        Charlestown, MA 02129     USA