Re: Persistent white background

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Persistent white background
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:29:19 +0100

Am 17.01.2005 um 10:23 schrieb Reiner Steib:

C'mon, Emacs is free software so there is no need for such "reverse
engineering" techniques.  The X Resources are documented in the
manual: (info "(emacs)Resources X").

Yes, that's the usual place. There is nothing mentioned about GTK. Since it makes a difference whether you're using Motif or Athena/Lucid as X tool kit I'd presume GTK too brings some extras that are not yet documented. Or is GTK's introduction into GNU Emacs so restricted that there are no new X resources?

--
Greetings

  Pete

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. - Jeremy S. Anderson