Re: Green emacs

From: Edward O'Connor
Subject: Re: Green emacs
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:11:57 -0800

> A few years ago I installed Linux on a Mac. I think it was the Linux
> PowerPC distribution, if I recall right. It came with a version of
> emacs that was all gree-yellow, I think. I remember really liking its
> appearance. Is that a standard theme for some particular version of
> emacs?

Red Hat shipped a wheat-on-DarkSlateGray Emacs setup for a long time;
this is probably what you are thinking of. If you install
`color-theme.el'[0], `color-theme-gnome' and/or `color-theme-gnome2' are
what you want.

Ted

0. You can read about and download `color-theme.el' from the Emacs Wiki:
   <URL:http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/ColorTheme>

--
Edward O'Connor
ted@oconnor.cx

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.