Printing odd/even pages

From: Joe Bush
Subject: Printing odd/even pages
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:48:42 GMT

Can anyone advise me how to print consecutive odd and/or even pages in
Postscript and lp? I want to print two sided copies of various
buffers, but my printer doesn't support this in hardware. So I need to
print all the odd pages first, reinsert the pages into the printer,
then print the even pages.

I haven't found any reference to doing this in any of the docs, but
may have missed it.

I'm using Emacs 21.2.1.

Thanks!