Re: enabling auto fill mode for XML documents

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: enabling auto fill mode for XML documents
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:18:36 +0000

Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang@jeltsch.net> wrote on Sun, 30 Jan 2005
20:28:31 +0100:
> Hello,

> I want the auto fill minor mode to be automatically enabled for all
> buffers using the nXML major mode.  Alas, all previous attempts and
> tipps to realize this (like putting turn-on-auto-fill-mode in an nXML
> hook) didn't work.  What is a good way to achieve what I want?

Well, I would have said putting `turn-on-auto-fill-mode' into an nXML
hook.  That's if that function exists (which I'm sure you'll have
checked).

So why not post the actual lisp code which you've tried - it could be
there's a niggly little error in it.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)
Email: aacm@muuc.dee; to decode, wherever there is a repeated letter