Re: Possible security issue with Emacs?

From: yossin
Subject: Re: Possible security issue with Emacs?
Date: 2 Feb 2005 06:10:27 -0800

you posted this on google groups (partial quate)"
As a non Jew I take great offense to these statements of you­rs.  Us
non-Jews can be every bit as cunning and malicious as any Je­w.
Some Cunning non-Jews:
Bill Gates
Hitler
Rommel
William Jefferson Clinton
Thomas Jefferson
Linus Travoldus
Chris Carter
Terry Spelling
OJ Simpson
Marilyn Manson
Alan Greenspan
Stalin

"

as a jew i am offended when people take credit for the actions of
members our group.
alan greenspan is jewish!
see this biography in wiki:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan