Re: unicode files created with windows notepad

From: David Ellis
Subject: Re: unicode files created with windows notepad
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 06:50:48 -0600

My version of emacs is GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of
2004-03-10 on NYAUMO.

I think that the problem is the psgml package.

As a test, I tried the following
C-x RET c utf-16-le RET C-x C-f Test.xml

Test.xml did not exist. I get the same error messages so it seems that there
is a conflict between the psgml and utf-16-le encoding .

Dave