(no subject)

From: address@hidden
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:01:39 +0100

Hi, all.

How can I customize the character size that comes out when printing a file?
I mean, when I print a file, characters are too small,
I want them larger. How can I do?
Besides, there is a heading with date and time on the left,
the buffer's name followed by `Emacs buffer' in the centre and the page number
right.
How can I customize this also at my pleasure, e.g. eliminate the date and time
and `Emacs buffer'
and put the page number on the page bottom instead of on the page top?

Thanks,
Rodolfo

Navighi a 2 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it