Re: Controlling `fill-paragraph'

From: Alan Wehmann
Subject: Re: Controlling `fill-paragraph'
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 07:20:25 -0600

You can limit the range of 'fill-paragraph' by "marking" a region.  In
addition, variables 'paragraph-start' and 'paragraph-separate'
delineate paragraphs.

I'm using XEmacs 21.4 (patch 15) "Security Through Obscurity" [Lucid]
(sparc-sun-solaris2.8, Mule) of Tue Apr 20 2004 on gax.  But I think
that what I've said also applies to Emacs.

--
Alan Wehmann
wehmannnospam@fnal.gov