Gnus doesn't read HTML mails?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Gnus doesn't read HTML mails?
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 23:29:24 +0100

Hi.

With gnus, I want to read that kind of mails such as Internet adverts
(is that HTML mails?).
Someone from gnu.emacs.gnus newsgroup suggested me to
install w3m-el (an interface of w3m) and add this line to my .gnus :

(setq mm-inline-text-html-renderer 'w3m)

. I did so: from Internet I downloaded the file w3m-el_1.4.3.orig.tar.gz
and installed it onto my system with the usual `configure', `make' and `make
install'
circle, then added the suggested line to my .gnus;
but Gnus still is not able to read that kind of mails.
Please, any hint?

Thanks,
Rodolfo

Navighi a 2 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it