Re: Speedbar question

From: Eric Ludlam
Subject: Re: Speedbar question
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:33:33 -0500

>>> "Javier Oviedo" <email_joviedo@yahoo.com> seems to think that:
>Hello all.
>
>I just started using speedbar and like it very much, but I have found one
>rather annoying behavior(or at least I think so). When I click on a file in
>the speedbar window, in order to open it in the main frame, the mouse
>pointer gets automatically moved to the top right corner of my emacs frame.
>Why does this happen? Is there a way to disable this feature? I would like
>the mouse pointer to remain exactly where it was when I clicked on the file
>name.

Hi,

 Depending on what version of speedbar you may have, you can modify
either `speedbar-activity-change-focus-flag', or
`dframe-activity-change-focus-flag'.  They should be "nil", meaning
don't change focus, though some activities always change focus.  See
`speedbar-maybee-jump-to-attached-frame' for details.

I don't remember the specifics of the problem, but there may be a
couple places that don't go through that mechanism.

Eric