Re: Reading HTML mails with gnus

From: Adam Duck
Subject: Re: Reading HTML mails with gnus
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:12:38 +0100

"Rodolfo Medina" <romeomedina@libero.it> writes:

> from http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/
> I downloaded the package gc.tar.gz
> and copied it into the ~/tmp dir. Then,
Ugh... what are you using? LFS? :)

> An error has occurred while loading `/home/rodolfo/.emacs':
>
> File error: "Cannot open load file", "w3m-load"

It seems, emacs won't find your emacs-w3m package.  Did you install
emacs from a package from your vendor?  Then it probably got into /usr
and emacs-w3m went to /usr/local ... although my auctex is in my
load-path (albeit being in /usr/local).  So, could you post your
`load-path' variable (C-h v load-path RET) and the installation
directory of emacs-w3m?

bye, Adam.