How to bind pop up menu to a key?

From: Neon Absentius
Subject: How to bind pop up menu to a key?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:45:30 +0000

Hello

I like to turn the menu bar off since most of the time I don't use
it. However now and then --especially when I am trying a new
package-- I like to use the menu for easy reference. When I am in
X I prefer to use the C-mouse3 binding that pop's up a nice menu with
the contents of the menu bar. I hate to leave the keyboard to reach
for the rodent though. Is there some way to bind this to a key?

Also is it possible to navigate the pop-up menus with the keyboard?

--
Charity in capitalism is like urinating to extinguish a forest fire.
    -- Neon Absentius