21.4 vs CVS HEAD of a month ago.

From: Peter Seibel
Subject: 21.4 vs CVS HEAD of a month ago.
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:36:30 GMT

I've been running a version of Emacs I built from CVS HEAD back on
January 18th. I saw the Februrary 8th announcement of 21.4 and grabbed
and built it a few days later. However it seems to still be lacking
certain features, such as SMTP authentication, that are present in my
CVS version. Also the version of Gnus is older in 21.4 than my CVS
Emacs. Have I screwed up something in my installation or is 21.4 still
lagging CVS HEAD of January 18th?

-Peter

--
Peter Seibel                                      peter@javamonkey.com