Re: tempo error -- Additional info

From: Michael Powe
Subject: Re: tempo error -- Additional info
Date: 24 Feb 2005 14:34:36 -0500

    Michael> When I try to edit an html file or anything else in that
    Michael> category (.jsp, for instance), I get this error:

    Michael> File mode specification error: (void-function
    Michael> tempo-define-template)

    Michael> Can someone tell me where this might be coming from?  I
    Michael> have html-helper-mode installed and it loads -- before
    Michael> the error I see the message:

    Michael> tempo.el is in the path and this is in my .emacs:

    Michael> (provide 'tempo) (setq tempo-interactive t)

I've mucked around with this in every way I can imagine.  I've even
tried loading tempo.el manually in the scratch buffer with (load-file
"elisp/tempo.el") before editing an html file.  That just gets me a
different error:

File mode specification error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p
nil)

debug-on-error is not triggered by this error.

Help!  I want to get this working.

Thanks.

mp

--
Michael Powe            michael@trollope.org            Naugatuck CT USA
I hate a fellow whom pride, or cowardice, or laziness drives into a