decompiling compiled emacs lisp

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: decompiling compiled emacs lisp
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:18:18 +0530

Hello,
        I have a XEmacs compiled emacs lisp file. There are some
        incompatibilities between functions in Emacs and XEmacs which I need
        to fix. I do not have the original emacs lisp source. Is there a way
        to decompile an elc file? This request might rather strange If it
        does, please ignore this posting.

-dhruva

--
Name : Dhruva Krishnamurthy (dk)