nqemacs freezes

From: Gnooby
Subject: nqemacs freezes
Date: 5 Mar 2005 09:24:13 GMT

Hi,

I just just started examining the Windows-version of the new Emacs
(the newest binary version I could find):
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/nqmacs/emacs-21.3.50.1-20050130c-w32.zip?download
on Windows 2000.

1. I clicked the 'print' button on the toolbar.  As my printer is not
   set up, Emacs freezes and the only way to shut it down is via the
   Taskmanager

2. I click on 'Tools -> Display calendar'.  Then I right-lick into the
   calendar window.  But instead of choosing an entry from the context
   menu, I left-click in the upper window.  That disables the toolbar
   menu.  i.e.: I cannot click the toolbar menu anymore (resp.: it
   doesn't respond)