Re: Special characters on Emacs/Mac?

From: Ulrich Hobelmann
Subject: Re: Special characters on Emacs/Mac?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 08:26:27 -0600

Gian Uberto Lauri wrote:
It was a long and weary battle but I got some advice and solved the
problem with this:

[...]

Thanks!  That solves the display problem.

Emacs doesn't work with the Mac input method, though (alt-s doesn't do ß, but §). I suspect the Alt key is mapped for something...

Well, I might check out the other input methods suggested in this thread.

Hmmm...  I think thak  the use  of mac  roman is  in second  place for
deserving  a  rightful  spanking  (for  Apple  developers)  after  the
implementation of cp, mv and so on ... :)

What's wrong with cp, mv ...?
Aren't they just from FreeBSD?