Re: Error: Symbol's value as variable is void

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: Error: Symbol's value as variable is void
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:45:03 -0600

   > produces a window headed off by "lisp-font-lock-keywords-1's value is
   > shown below."  No source file.  Wow, weird.

   Hmm... checking here... can't reproduce it.  I guess you're using
   Emacs-21.[1234] and it's been fixed in the Emacs-CVS version.

No, I think I just misread -- didn't follow past the first "link":

lisp-font-lock-keywords's value is shown below.
                                         ^^^^^
Default expressions to highlight in Lisp modes.

Defined in `font-lock'.
            ^^^^^^^^^

The format is just a bit different from what I was used to.