Re: Is Emacs becoming Word?

From: Olive
Subject: Re: Is Emacs becoming Word?
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:50:01 +0200

Just a question: what version of emacs have all these feature. I use emacs 21.3 (which I think is almost the same as 21.4, the latest stable release) and I see none of these WYSIWYG feature nor any information about them (I still use the standard TeX mode because i prefer it to auctex).

That said, some of these feature appears to be annoying: I like to see the source code that I type and not something else.

Olive