Re: site-lisp directory

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: site-lisp directory
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:48:21 +0200

Am 01.04.2005 um 15:09 schrieb Jay Cotton:

My question is this: shouldn't the customizations that I have in my .emacs file override anything in site-lisp files or directories (not the other way around)?

It does! Do you have some fontset settings for default-frame-alist or initial-frame-alist in your .emacs that are overridden?

The Carbon Emacs 22.0.50 has another set of fontsets defined.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"They're putting dimes in the hole in my head to see the change in me."