Re: Emacs CC Mode's auto-newline facility: INFORMAL SURVEY RESULTS

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Emacs CC Mode's auto-newline facility: INFORMAL SURVEY RESULTS
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:37:29 +0900

Alan Mackenzie <acm@muc.de> writes:
> Most (but not all) C hackers are also C++ hackers.  It's good to see that
> Objective-C and IDL Modes are actually used.  But where are the Pikers and
> Awkers?  (We know that there's _at least_ one of each ;-).

I use awk (and highly appreciate the new awk-mode), but don't care about
auto newline.

[Never even heard of "Pike" (though I admit I'm mildly predisposed to
dislike it, as it shares a name with an annoying person, _Rob Pike_).]

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.