wrong type argument

From: Mahdi Osman
Subject: wrong type argument
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:33:27 +0200

Hi, List,

Sorry again for my question.

I am using emacs 21.3 and I have the following problem.

Sending mail using gnus gives me "wrong type argument: stringp, nil" and
the cursor jumps to "From:" which is me. My mail is rejected to sent to draft.

All my incoming mails are marked "O". Even after unmarking them, when I
restart my emacs and gnus, mails are still marked "O".

I hope somebody can give me a hint on how to overcome these problems.

Thanks a lot
--
Mahdi Osman (PhD)