Re: Emacs CC Mode's auto-newline facility: INFORMAL SURVEY RESULTS

From: Chris Croughton
Subject: Re: Emacs CC Mode's auto-newline facility: INFORMAL SURVEY RESULTS
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:21:45 +0100

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:42:08 +0000, Alan Mackenzie
   <acm@muc.de> wrote:

Sorry, I've overridden it because I don't get that group...

> Most (but not all) C hackers are also C++ hackers.  It's good to see that
> Objective-C and IDL Modes are actually used.  But where are the Pikers and
> Awkers?  (We know that there's _at least_ one of each ;-).

I use C, C++ and Awk (I've never heard of Pike), but I don't use emacs
<g>.  I use Vim, and Vim's C mode works fine for Awk and C++ as well.
Perhaps all the other Awk writers don't use emacs either <g>...

Chris C